- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth) that supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps and backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 10 feet (3 meters) – 2 units; Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 10 Feet, 2-Pack
Available on backorder
Delivering clear, vibrant video, the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet meets the latest standards, which means it considerably expands bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, offers 4K@50/60 (2160p) video resolution (four times more clarity than 1080p/60), and supports the wide-angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio.
The cable also offers dynamic synchronization of video and audio stream: it can deliver two video streams (dual view) simultaneously and up to four audio streams simultaneously. Even more, the HDMI cable supports up to 32 audio channels and up to 1536 kHz total audio. CEC extensions provide increased command of your electronic devices through a single control point.
The versatile cable’s built-in Ethernet allows for sharing an Internet connection among multiple devices—no need for separate Ethernet cables. Enjoy HD video and digital audio combined into one cable with the Ethernet-ready High-Speed HDMI Cable from AmazonBasics.