- Black watch with orange contrasts featuring luminous hour hands, date window at three o’clock, and non-click rotating bezel
- 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Casio Men’s MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band
1 in stock
Black face with gold accents and black resin band. 100M Water Resistant Dial Code: Analog Band Type: Resin 3-Hand Analog Day/Date Display Rotating bezel 12/24 Hr. Index (some models) Bi-directional rotating bezel Accuracy: +/- 20 seconds per month Battery: SR626SW Approx. battery life: 3 years Module 5125
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.