- Stainless steel watch with three subdials featuring luminous dauphine hour and minute hands and red second hand
- 47 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- quartz movement with Analog display
- Stainless Steel band with fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Casio Men’s MTD-1060D-7AVDF Divers Stainless Steel Watch
1 in stock
This watch, made by Casio has the manufacturer part number of MTD1060D-7AVDF and the UPC of 79767430337It is known as: Casio Mens Stainless Steel Dive Watch – MTD1060D-7AVDF
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.