- Talk time: 11 hours, Deep Sleep mode allows up to 3 months battery life
- Bluetooth version 3.0, Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP
- Wideband audio supported, Voice-guided pairing for easy first-time pairing
- Single microphone with digital signal processing (DSP), Compatible with Plantronics mobile apps such as iOS/Android Battery Meters, Find MyHeadset, and Plantronics Hub
- Multipoint technology allows connection to multiple headsets.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Plantronics Explorer 50 Bluetooth Headset – Retail Packaging – Black
1 in stock
When you receive an incoming call, the call audio will be routed to whichever device you answer the call from. If you answer the call via your mobile device, the call audio will be routed to your mobile device. In order to transfer your call audio from your mobile device to your headset during a call, you can either (1) press the call button on your headset to reroute the call audio, or (2) you can go to your call audio settings on your mobile device and select the Explorer 50 headset to reroute the call.